Friday, March 16, 2007
Mindspace 3/16/07

Morning Breath



Well something is screwy up in the mouth region so I'll be hitting them up at 9am when they open. It allows me to stay in bed for a third day this week - getting spoiled. Another contact busted, let her know she is running out of opportunities to wear them - sometimes you just aren't ready, on tap for this weekend: (1) girlfriend and her daughter coming over to visit. I'll be making a cute lunch, (2) maybeeeee "Promonition" dang that looks good and (3) God assist me please - Tyrese!


Woke up with some randomness this A.M.


  • Exactly why is Strange' (Sanjay) still on American Idol? I believe when he looks in the screen, he shoots a ray and we are made into robots who just dial the phone.

  • How come we as a people like to dream fantastically and not live in the here and now? Example: Barake. Love him, but we know good and damn well he's not about to be President of the US of A. Yet we will pour resources and money (mysterious money we don't seem to have for the everyday pight of negroes when asked) into this "Dream" - hmmm King really worked.

  • Is part of living in hell the pursuit of it?

  • How do you tell someone that it's okay to just be dysfunctional. You don't have to prove you are not because in reality - you are showing that you are and wasting folks time in the process.

  • Why am I getting the family to sit down and watch Roots when it hits the TV in April?

  • why am I eagerly anticipating the new shows coming to TV one?

  • Why was rip the runway the first time I've watched BET in months

  • Was I the only one who felt that when the plus size fashion show came on the camera took a vacation from showing the fashion? And where were the swimsuits?!

  • Watching that - I just didn't feel....plus size, though I obviously am, wonder where my mind blockage is?

  • Why did CAUN take a shit, take the trash to the curb and bust a nut and loose his weight?! MENNNNNNN! Hate that about them!

  • Spring = rabbits, where are my carrots I need the energy

  • How do I stop answering work emails late at night - I'm really not trying to be that impressive

  • My budget is almost a full time job - is yours?

  • Don't you hate that youtube will cancel something that usually is the good stuff, like the clip from "South Park"?

  • I think that as you do in school when you are asked whether you are pursuing Academics or Vocational Training, you need to be made to identify your relationship goals. Once at 18 and then at 21 and finally at 25. Then folks can really stop wasting folks time. By 25, you pretty much know if you are going to want to settle down or if you just like variety. Then everyone can mingle and pursue their true goals.

  • WHY DID I LOSET HIS ENTIRE ENTRY AND NOW AM NOT REALLY AWAKE ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE REST!?

 
posted by Pamalicious at 6:52 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: