Monday, March 05, 2007
Hair Mindspace 3/5/07

Tree Braids



Instead of answering privately, I thought I'd post here for anyone else who is wondering. You have probably seen them but didn't know it. Basically, the process is that you cornrow your hair all going back. As the cornrows are braided, hair is woven into the cornrow that hangs loose to be styled. Typically if you have the length in the back, you get about four rows of individuals so that you can pull the hair up into a pony or upsweep. So basically you have a braid/weave combo.

This sistas entire space is great! Some of you may have seen it. I just discovered it. "Janet" has worn tree braids several times, I just have not ventured into it, but here I come.

THE HAIR SITE


Here are some great upclose pictures of...tree braids.




OK, so she protected her pictures. I can understand that. Just click on the link to look at tree braids - here is another picture I found.

 
posted by Pamalicious at 9:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments: