Friday, March 30, 2007
Mindspace 3/30/07

Friday Fandango





(Picture Approved for Posting by Caun)

Awww Sooky Sooky Nah! Pamalicious don broke out her sassiness cause today good people is Friday and the last day before I officially am ON VACATION!!

My top priority at this moment is getting the hell away from this pollen! DAYUM! Caun has washed the truck every day (he's such a good man) to try to help a sista. I don't even have allergies like that, but when it's like three inches thick on everything - you will be affected. I came outside yesterday after work and inhaled and a clunk just got stuck in my throat. I had to damn near rip my contacts out and my throat is just sore! Take me away!

Admist all the choking, I did complete packing and in true Men are from Mars Women are from Venus mode..

CAUN's Luggage for a 8 day trip.



Stormeka's Luggage for the same trip, lol




Amazing! Mini-me is off on a 7am flight and we hit the road to New Orleans shortly thereafter. Boarding the Norweigian Sun on Sunday.



The hair is looking hellaciously cute:


Got me the Vacation Reading Material:



And I gots me a bit of color pre-trip so it's all good. I intend to be in the bed no later than 9:30 this evening since we got to get up at the crack of dawn to see Mini-me off.

So I want everyone to enjoy their weekend and upcoming week. If this represents Spring Break for you - Definately get out and do something! If not hold down the fort. Unlike at the wedding, the internet will not be a part of this trip. So this is my 'official' last entry until Sunday, April 8th.

Ya'll keep it gangsta!!!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:19 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments: