Friday, March 23, 2007
Mindspace 3/23/07

Friday Fandango






Thought I’d start this Friday out in grand form! Thanks for reading this week! I know I have been wordy lately and I see another week of it, so hunker down cause it’s coming! This weekend is not that busy, wasn’t overdrawn at the bank, packing for the trip cause I can’t stand it anymore, changing my wall paper to a picture of the ship AND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ‘JANET’







  • Yea I saw the tape. Wasn’t overly impressed. I definitely think that this was a planned taping, yet I don’t know if they wanted it to get out. What a boring woman she is. I know sistas who are tighter and more sexy and even on the ‘private’ tip get into it. She was just laying there with the “I’m so cute you should be glad that I let you hit it look” I know that if the adventures of Pamalicious were to ever get that crunk, I would be all about the skills and not the looks. I want folks to be like DAYUM she was rocking that negro, lol lol So okay, I think that at this point she can only mess with the well endowed, because anyone else would develop a complex falling into that cave. Ray J made one eyebrow raise, but he still short and that whole crook thing never was attractive to me. Aim Straight! Always reminds me of an extender or something, lol. I guess ultimately there is a two prong thing here – (1) Brandy is hella glad the spotlight is off of her and (2) wouldn’t you want to hear that conversation warning Mama Norwood about this….

  • Why I love the internet! (courtesy of A HOT MESS). Sanjaya aka Strange’, in my house. Gotta love him! Visions of “Rhythm of the Night” dance in my head every time I see him. Go ahead and embrace your inner El Boy! CAUN is convinced that Stepfanie got offered a contract and threw last week. I say that some folks enjoy singing for friends, family and church but just don’t ‘feel’ it like that. That was her. They had to drag her to audition to begin with. Folks think if you have an entertainment type talent, you a fool not to pursue it, what is she also is good in Science and wants to be a Chemist. Give me a break! It ain’t nothing but sanging!

  • TV-one captures my attention, at least they are TRYING to have programming. This should be interesting (courtesy of Brownsista)Tamara Johnson-George, better known to the world as Taj of the r&b singing group SWV, is set to star alongside her husband Eddie George in I Married A Baller- a new reality series set to air on TV One.Viewers will get to follow her as she travels around the country to meet the demands of her busy schedule, which include performing with the recently reunited SWV, going to cosmetology school and attending functions with her husband - all while being a mom

  • I finally had a chance to listen to the words of “My Songs” by Gerald Levert. It moved me. That is a nice song! I need to go preview the entire CD.

  • It’s been beautiful weather here and I’ve had the top back, shades on vibe going on through the city. Well you know that requires music and I have to tell you – nothing modern even fits spring time. The music is too erratic and what not. What happened to just smooth grooves that you can vibe to that don’t take away from the moment. I immediately put on some Stevie and EWF. THAT is spring time music children.

  • Rob and Amber have been eliminated already! Myrna and Smyrna came in first! Amazing Race continues to be the absolute best (outside of that family edition).

  • Deal or No Deal is going to cause me to have a heart attack! That show is just too much but I love it. The day that man was on there and ended up with $10 because he was greedy cause me to start to hyperventilate. The cruise has the newlywed game, deal or no deal and something else. I intend to play some of it…

  • Speaking of cruise, as usual, I jumped in feet first to a message board and had to burst a pimple last evening. Some broad come on board talking bout why is this particular cruise line so ghetto. They all went into some – conversation unbecoming of an area where you don’t know who might be there. So I had to check it. Then she comes with a definition of ‘Ghetto’ that included some outdated stuff that everyone and their momma’s knows in 2007 has nothing to do with WHO YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS GHETTO. Laying low – cause sometimes I can’t play well with others, lol

  • The pictures were Great on ANTM this week. I knew they had to get rid of ‘peace and blessing’ can’t have any of THAT on a reality show, lol lol I still have not attached myself to anyone.

  • Is it a conspiracy to only have about two radio stations available to you in office buildings. I need to start listening online but the nature of my job requires that I don’t really have on earplugs – so I’m stuck

  • Teacher got to much time on her hands this class. I don’t even have the bandwidth for this kinda scrutiny – so pray for me, cause I see a very low B or C coming, but then again, I may pull it out – let me not set myself up to fail.

  • I’m averaging like 2-3 new blogs a week! The blogsphere is taking over my life! But I love it! Ya’ll keep writing!



Well, I’ll end it in the fashion that it began – with some ole flagrant foul ish……





SCREECH! STOP THE PRESSES!
THIS JUST COMING IN FROM ALL PARTS HORRIFIC!
PROM TIME IS ON THE HORIZON!


I think I just lost 2% of my eyesight on this mess!

(courtesy of Hot Ghetto Mess)



 
posted by Pamalicious at 9:03 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:16 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Aziza

    Poor Ray J is still crying out for attention. If Supahead couldn't help him maintain the hotness of the spotlight a couple of years ago, I wonder why he thought this Kim chick could help him. Star power. Some folks just don't have it. Ray J, back to drawing board and square 1. *lol*

    Please tell me whether I'm wrong or not. Is the guy in the hot ghetto mess prom pic wearing a long jean skirt or flaired bell bottomed jeans? *lol*

     
  • At 5:25 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Beana

    oh damn thats a boy?

     
  • At 3:35 PM, March 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    W H A T T A P E ????