Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Mindspace 3/27/07

Save As



Hebrew Slave ova here! DAYUM! I am in crunch time and though it gets the adreline going, it also makes me want to just shut down and go off, those who have been reading me for awhile however, know that this is me, so just let me act as if the world is coming to an end, lol lol

Yesterday I had some phishing come in through the messenger (sorry everybody) and so I took a moment and deleted, changed passwords, defragmented and cleaned out my job computer. While I was doing this - I decided to go through and delete alot of my pictures. As I was looking through, I had to laugh at the volume that I had and probably everyone else has on their computers. Things folks have sent, funny stuff you saw on the internet and damn those forwards from someone far away. So today I thought that I'd post some of my favorites found in the archives. Yea you might have seen them, but boy I tell yah! Enjoy!



















 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:28 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:43 AM, March 27, 2007, Blogger Aziza

    Why did I almost howl and scream out laughing when I saw these pics when I was on a teleconference call at my desk? I almost blew my cover. *hee hee*

     
  • At 10:59 AM, March 27, 2007, Blogger NegroPino™

    U know u are 2 much.....i have found an ew home for my blog so can u hit me @ missy26@gmail with your email address and ill send u the link thanks