Friday, May 04, 2007
Mindspace 5/4/07

Friday Fandango



Get It Shawty! Get it Shawty! What it T-I-S peeps! Can you believe it's already Friday?! The past two weeks have shot by, similar to the way my money came in and then OUT of my account - SIGH. As I was riding to work this morning, for some reason it was screaming summer and the sun isn't even out, lol. I was just feeling it. All this week has been a good week.

Last night I stood at the gates of heaven and then fell prostrate at the pleasure on the other side.......All I got to say is DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH. I did my homework totally nude cause the feeling overtook me (but then again ya'll know I strip when it starts getting good, lol).

The Magnegroes have a full schedule this coming weekend. Tonite after I reclaim some sexiness (aka put in my weave), I am meeting the BTW folks at our favorite spot. Haven't seen my folks in awhile, looking forward to it. Tomorrow we will be up early and over at Phipps Plaza partaking of all that is Spiderman 3. We got like 11:30am tickets, I am trying to figure out how to stuff a whole bag of popcorn in the coach, lol. Later on that day, we are going to a Cinco de Mayo/Fight Party at a Tynomites house. Sunday we will come up with something to do.

If you have the joy of being the parent of any child between the ages of say 11-14, touch the screen because we all need to share energy, lol.

I got my phone bill the other day and:



Except this was the south side version and it involved yanking and violence. Apparently, I was unaware that my data package did not extend to her phone (we are on the family plan) so $98 worth of internet surfing showed up on the bill. That was a mistake, but the $30 worth of Family Guy Downloads, so Stewie can greet this huzzy when she cuts on her phone?! Gurllllllllllllllllll BOO!

As you already know 23 hours of her day is spent in her room. This is the hybernation stage of development. I remember it well. I would just be in my room in my own little world. She graces us with her presence at dinner and sometimes she uses us as tools to blow off steam. Recently she appeared and proclaimed, "You did not give me a name suitable for my impending stardom"

So people - from this day forth Mini-me will now be called by her new moniker:


GODDESS MONROE


1665 days until she's 18.............That's a LONNNNG TIME! LOL

Well folks, someone claimed the hot light at Krispy Kreme was beckoning them and they just had to drag us along with them - so let me go get mines! Ya'll have a good one and I'll see ya'll on Monday!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 9:19 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 3:12 PM, May 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice Commentary!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, May 04, 2007, Blogger Pamalicious

    And VERY nice Profile Pix, lol Thanks!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, May 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    I woke up this morning saying the past two weekends have gotten here fast. But I'm not complaining.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, May 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Umm, could I just get 5 minutes of that hibernation stage? Let me give you a flashback so you can remember the stage *I'm* currently in:

    "MOMMY, Mommy, Mommy, MOmmy, Mommy, MOmmy, MOmmy Mommy MOmmy..." LOL. No, it is all good!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, May 06, 2007, Blogger TTD

    lmao @ "You did not give me a name suitable for my impending stardom" im not looking forward to having kids... i can only imagine!!!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, May 07, 2007, Blogger Pamalicious

    Monica - I still get that but it's a nasely whine that causes my ears to bleed!

    TTD - Gurl, it's an adventure in itself. Especially when they are serious.

    Thoughts - I got a feeling, the upcoming week is going to be slow as hell.