Friday, July 07, 2006
Brainwaves 7/7/06

We Moving On Up!



Well Well it's Friday and I thought I'd leave ya'll with a bombshell ! When Mini-me comes back she'll be sleeping HERE:




Yep our crew is moving into a bigger house. We now will have three bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, a garage, a fireplace and upstairs and downstairs with master on main. She's seen it and loves it and so at the end of this month we will be packing and moving.

I've been in the "Doll House" for a little over seven years. It's been a good seven years. Mini-me has grown up in this house and it's special. Now the fact that I got seven years of crap crammed up in that house is ANOTHER story but you know what - it's time to purge, it's time to pack up/box up/give away etc. things that i don't need or reminders not necessary to remember my past. I see a whole new world ahead of me and moving into this house is just what the Dr. Ordered.

Ya'll take care, be safe and I'll check in this weekend. I wanna talk about where the hell have the white collar brothers gone.........
 
posted by Pamalicious at 4:39 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: