Sunday, February 18, 2007
All Star Mindspace 2/18/07
I am having some issues with not being in Vegas for that many celebrities-dayum!

Today was just cold, but I ended up going out because CAUN caught a flat and I had to go help him. That led to the mall and then dinner.

Today was about mini-me. I have been trying to be more sensitive to the plight of being 13. It is barely working when I spend $90 on two pairs of cropped jeans and a pair of sneakers. I just end up pissed. I have to get over this. I get so flustered and overwelmed at the mall (I have spoke about this before).

I did see some things I liked. I think a lot of it has to do with single mom syndrome and how will I pay for all of this. The other is much more embarassing, and it looks a lot like.....selfishness. Yea to spend $90 on that stuff means that I have to sacrifice...again. The needs of your child just grow and grow but your money doesn't. At some point you want something and the older they get the more it takes. I am hyperventilating just typing this. Bras panties shoes hair oh my.

Another thing is just a basic mentality of we got jeans why do we need more. Things like clothes just are not on my radar. So the I'm 13 I need.....just behooves me.

I vow to work on it. I see it being difficult.

Well I am typing and all of a sudden the chocolate moon of my husbands ass is across my lap. So let me um...go.

-filed from the Trei
 
posted by Pamalicious at 11:15 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: