Saturday, February 17, 2007
Mindspace with cold 2/17/07
Well that 'one sneeze away from being sick' has caught up with me. I feel awful. I took some medicine, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I did get up and try to do a bit of cleaning. I attempted yesterday to go and begin the name change process, but that went to the left. Negroes everywhere! I was number 856 and they were on number 730-you know I left there. I need to go downtown. I'll get it done.

I booked our cruise and now we are on countdown to level 10 fun! We can't wait to just relax and chill. We will be driving to New Orleans, which should be fun in itself.

I was thinking last nite, when I woke up at like 3 am-if the blog has run it's course. Sometimes you have to know when to bow out gracefully. Has my happiness become isolating? Have I began trippin? I think I kinda got off track when I started making it kinda cookie cutter. I want to show some more of me and my different sides. Speak more about the world around me. Open up more doors, so that's what I will be doing. I feel like I have silenced myself. Falling into old discussion group habits. So I wanna get my mojo back and begin speaking more to myself and not my audience, bring it back to a more diary mode, be prepared....

I also thought about the happenstance of all the convos I have on a daily basis with folks. You wouldn't believe how much information I keep catalogued on the daily. Sometimes I can admit I get tired of folks constant hamster runs but feel honored that folks feel I am a vessel of some sort.

Well I think I will lay down. CAUN worked today and should be home soon.

Ok exactly why did Brittney Spears shave her hair off and go bald? Beyonce looks real good on SI. Seems she took those pictures when she was doing Dreamgirls looking at her weight. Go gurl!

-filed from the Treo
 
posted by Pamalicious at 11:45 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: