Friday, February 16, 2007
Mindspace of Men 2/16/07

Friday Fandango Men's Special!



We are interrupting the usual foolywagness that is Friday Fandango to end the Valentine Week with a BANG! Earlier in the week, I asked if anyone wanted to pick the brain of some of the men I knew. Well we got one question and I thank whomever sent that.

In the meantime, The Brothers thought this was such a good idea that they just decided to write a piece for today!

CAUN, MOBETTA and GEARSOFWAR have put fingers to keyboards for your reading pleasure.

So let me shut up and let the men speak! Enjoy!


CAUN



First I want to say that I married my better half. Never did I think I could find someone with so much in common as I. I enjoy being married. I had been on the internet for less than a year and already I found what I wanted.

How Stormeka caught my attention was not complex or brain science. It was simple….she didn’t give in so easy. She took her time to know me and allowed me to know her. She didn’t play any games. It was up to me to accept her. I like that. Also, as I opened up to her about me, she saw me for the potential I had rather than the past I left behind. But also on my end, I was ready to settle down again.

There are 4 things I look for in a woman. These 4 things are essential to me. Whether they are to another man I don’t know. The 4 things are Age, Looks, Weight, and Attitude. There are others like employment and children but the first 4 are the most important. What was also important was what am I bringing to the table.

I have to admit that as men we will bring the lies to the table while the women bring the drama and all they’ll have is fast food (quickie) After the fast food they both realize why they can’t make a good meal. I didn’t want to juggle women because if I did that then I couldn’t be a good father because every person in my life needs my time in one way or another. And Stormeka didn’t blame her past relationships on me. I am not judged and she is not lied to.

I realized that while out there dating I noticed that a lot of sisters did not look at themselves real hard and ask are they the material the man, they would like to have, is looking for. A lot of them can not handle brutal truth. I can understand that a woman does not want to be stepped on, walked over or ran through. But also is it right to be overbearing, argumentative and stubborn when you are trying to build a relationship? Also opening your legs first week out will not keep a man. If that is your preference so be it. But you are wondering what happened to him, think about it. Why should he call you back?

Another thing I loved about Stormeka was she was not desperate to make this work. She let it come to her. She was not clingy, whiney or attention needy. She did her while I did me. And finally together we did us.

Sista’s I do recommend that if you are with a man and you feel like you are not his only one, then don’t make him your only one and close the candy shop until you feel you are the only shop he is coming to. Brothers I didn’t mean to put it out there like that but I got 3 daughters and I have got to teach them the game before the game teaches them.

I don’t know how this piece will be taken but I did speak what I have experienced. Hopefully this will enlighten somebody.


MOBETTA



SINGLE, MIDDLE AGED & LOVING IT.

Another Valentine day has come and gone and I realize now how much I
enjoy being single.

I have approximately 4 different women that I date on regular basis and
I did the customary gift thing for Valentines Day. They were nice
gifts, but nothing special that would say you are my one and only.

Personally I think the holiday is a big ball of nothing, but that's a rant for
another day.

Here is a little background on me. I have been married and divorced
more than once. I have seen the ups and downs and life and I have kids. I am
over 40, financial sound again, new home, 2 autos. I am well educated
and have a pretty good paying professional job. I know now I will be
single until my maker calls for me. I finally figured out why.

I was born in the early 60's. I was raised by a woman who was dedicated
to her home, her man, but was still strong in her life and pursuits. I
think I failed at marriage cause I was always looking for that woman
for myself.

I would say most sisters I have met in the last 5 years are closer to
Norbit's wife than Claire Huxtable. Now both of those fictional
characters are over the top, but there should be many somewhere in the
middle.

Most sisters I feel live by the creed, "do unto him before he do unto
me". So whether it's finances, cheating or whatever, they are running
game from the start. So I decided to keep them at arms length.

So I got 3 things I can offer sisters I date, a good time, bubblegum
and Wood..... I just ate my last piece of gum.


GEARSOFWAR



I'm going to be 40 on in a couple weeks. I'm in a serious relationship with a beautiful woman. I've never really dated in my lifetime. I can literally count the number of real dates on 1 hand. Women ask me why i don't date? Why should I? I can get sex without the wining and dining. I never understood why guys would spend money taking a woman out just so he could get in the panties. Now that being said, I've have taken a few select females out if I'm REALLY feeling them. But if I get the panties before the 1st date then we aren't going out.That's just a rule I follow.

Here are a few more rules i think all men, especially young men should know.
1. Never trust a woman.
2. Never break rule # 1.
3. The only time a man can be sure his woman isn't cheating is when hes
screwing her.
4. Women will say one thing and do the complete opposite.
5. Never trip over a female..Women come and go.
6. Best cure for a broken heart.New Pu**y.
7. the more you push a broad away,,, the more she'll cling to you.
the more you sweat her,,, the more she'll play you casual.
8. create a little distance between you and your broad, and always have a life outside of your girl, give her the gift of missing you.

I hate to say this but i think I'm a chronic cheater. I'm not as bad i used to but, I have strayed. Women need to understand that if they aren't doing what makes their man happy then another woman will. And I'm not just talking about sex.
 
posted by Pamalicious at 6:42 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:57 AM, February 16, 2007, Blogger Beana

    and that ladies and gentleman is as real as real can get!

    Thank you for the straight up honesty.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, February 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    I don't know where you got those last 2 so called men from, but they obviously don't like women. They have been screwed up sounds like a long time and there seems to be no hope in sight. It's just sad to hear that there are men still out there that have that kind of mentality about women. I just pray that there are more men out there like CAUN than there are those last 2.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, February 19, 2007, Blogger Pamalicious

    Is it that they don't like women, or alot of women time and time again are not liking themselves thus the outcome.

    We all have bad relationships and have made decisions that we regret - but believe you me more and more I am feeling Scott's 'Women say one thing and do the exact opposite'.

    These men are what's going on and as you can see - they don't have a shortage of women available to them - not - at - all. So it's saying something about all of us.

    I still maintain that we dictate the dating and mating scene - they wild cause we wild. We stop, they can't do anything but stop, because they will do whatever to make sure they stay connected to us.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, February 20, 2007, Blogger Unknown

    to Anonyymous, i bet you're single and go to alot of tyler perry plays and movies.