Monday, February 26, 2007
Birthday Mindspace 2/26/07

CAUN turns 39!




Not A Sean Jean...WATCH!





Well Cauns' birthday went fabulous! We had a goodtime just celebrating how wonderful he is and has been to us. I left work around 12:30 and got the house all ready. Now I am tired, but I still have a bit of homework to go. Enjoy the rest of the pictures.

Tomorrow - It's all about JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE in the VIP box! OH YEA!!




We are a family of decorations!




The Gift Table




Surprise! Happy Birthday!




Mini-me and CAUN enjoying the first of several trips to Sean Jean Land




Is that a pillowcase that says Pam & Reggie forever? Thanks Ma!




LA Lakered Down! He's beside himself




The Birthday Meal. Lamb, Steak, Bowtie Pasta and Asparagus





The Matrix candle blow out




It was a good birthday!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 9:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:59 AM, February 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy Birthday to Caun. Nice pictures. And the gift table looks pretty cool too.
    Check out my blog on Birthday Gifts for some unique birthday gift ideas.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Ladynay

    All I can keep saying is "AWWWWWWW" when I come here! LOL

    Did you hook that meal up? Can a sista get a plate? ROFL

     
  • At 8:30 AM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Pamalicious

    I almost say Awwww when I read my own blog, lol

    Yes I cooked that meal and gurl they did everything but luck the pot and I think Sakinah kinda did, lol

    That rack of lamb was banging, but he wanted a steak so I made him both.

    My favorite was that little cake for two, lol We aren't big cake eaters so it was just right.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, February 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy birthday to Caun! And he kills me with the Matrix candle blowout - he is crazy, LOL!