Friday, February 23, 2007
Mindspace 2/23/07

Falling from my thoughts




  • Feeling as if I'm moving in slow motion today

  • 32 ounces of water already today - thats alrighty nah

  • I am neglecting my weight loss blog - maybe because I can't type and eat with a clear conscious

  • Got our "Welcome Aboard Norweigian Cruise Lines" email. Aww sooky sooky nah we really going. I'm so freaking excited.

  • Did I tell ya'll I retired shorts from my wardrobe last year? I now just wear cropped pants. Personally, I have never looked right in shorts to me because I am so squished up in the middle - so when I turned 40, I retired them.

  • My secret pal gave me a bounty of sugar babies as a gift. I guess they really don't like me to be giving me spun crack like this. I will be getting this OFF my desk

  • I suddenly burst out lauging at the notion that if I were in HS, I would certainly have had my ass beat for my cockiness by now.

  • Yet I'm not ready to become humble

  • I'm thinking up opening up the RFP (Request for Proposal) to acquire a new female friend, I don't know just yet.

  • I will be glad when I get closer to graduation so I can plot out my post-graduate Delta Pledging

  • Am loving the makeup kit that I got from Ebay. My eyes are looking quite fetching

  • CAUN looking at me crossed eyed cause I got on a 'look at my titays' bra today under my sweater.

  • I'm looking at CAUN crossed eyed cause he sure smelled good as he told me the AKA Convention was downtown. Nigga Wha.....?!

  • Tossing shade at someone who is wrong as two left feet and still getting blessed.

  • Before the day is over I will belong to MYBLOGLOG this should be interesting

  • Welcoming any new folks who have tapped into my adventure - HEY WEEKENDS OFF!!

  • Going to the drive in tonite. Yea we still got the same drive in I went to when I was little, lol Going to see "Stomp the Yard" and "Daddy's Little Girls" $6 for both baby!! Bringing blankets and steamed milk to get cozy. Though it shouldn't be too bad - it's suppose to be like 67 today

  • In our pitiful quest to go back to Vegas, we doing a timeshare tomorrow up in the mountains to get a trip. Yea we know it's probably the usual stipulations: travel at 3am on a wednesday, with 1 bag and a red book bag, no toothpaste allowed, bring a copy of Biggie's First CD and your umbilical cord but we trying!!

  • Finally a new "Anthem" has risen to the top. I held on to 'Walk It Out' for awhile cause then they came out with the remix and Andre 3000 was smoking on that, but alas I need a new one and MEM's "This is Why I'm Hot" has been given the honor! Yea that hook is fire and right in line with my current delusion that I'm the shit, lol

  • Did a little 'spring/summer' shopping. I LOVE jumpsuits. I got this one in black, some bold silver jewelry and these sandles I got and it's HOT!


  • I love the hair style I'm rocking, but I think it's catching my hairline and since I'm not rocking a lace front, I need my front - so I gotta give my head some air. I think I might actuall (gasp) wash and wet set my own hair before I put it up in braids. I did decide that I"m cutting it off whe I get back, just biding my time.

  • Why do I feel like Jennifer Holiday is going to BUST A LUNG on the red carpet Sunday trying to out do Jennifer Hudson. The levels of pitiful this whole stunt represents, SIGH

  • Sign it's time to 're-retire' and I am telling you - I almost sound decent singing it, lol lol besides - it's become again the big girls national anthem and I'm growing tired of it.

  • Amazing Race - OH YEA All Star Edition, should be good this season.

  • American Idol - I liked the first sista and her hair. That last sista (And I'm telling you) was OKAYYYYY. I wasn't tripping like everyone else. The guys better step up their game.

  • Four Days till Justin Timberlake Concert.


Well, I hear an echo so I guess that's about it. Next week is jumping off with the most exciting:

MONDAY IS CAUN'S BIRTHDAY!!


That will be a two parter definately!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:59 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:07 AM, February 26, 2007, Blogger Ladynay

    Awwww Happy B-day Caun!

    I am feeling this is why I am hot. It was on this morning as I was getting dress and it just made me feel like the ish! LOL

    Cruise time BABAY! I know your excited!

    I keep forgetting your an older woman. When you said your retired you shorts at 40 I was like 40? HUH? ROFL