Monday, March 19, 2007
Mindspace 3/19/07

Monday Musings




Tyrese got sick and cancelled the show! They had the nerve to say come on down and sign a get well card for him. Not! So now I'm on the lookout...again. At least they have a website now - so hopefully it will be updated. At least that put $100 back in my pocket - yea, it was going to cost $100 to go see him.


Spring is in the air! I can feel it, even in the crispness of the current weather. Riding into my subdivision the trees are coming alive, and it's just pretty. I made a decision to have fresh flowers on the table all summer. They bring so much life to your home. Here is the bouquet CAUN got for me for the Brunch. So colorful!

My weekend was all over the place as evidenced by the fact that I actually blogged all weekend. All in all it was a good one. I actually had time to put up some EBAY items to sale, to replenish my spending money in Paypal, lol I buckled down and let those dolls get away from me. Insert that crying face here - but there will be others. Gotta get this trip out the way.


CAUN broke out the lawnmower and gave our grass it's first cut of the spring. To make it exciting for him - everytime he walked by either the bedroom or the patio glass - I flashed him! LOL LOL The Girls all up against the glass, lol. He was hollaring! Ahhh Newlywed life, hope it never ends.

CRUISE UPDATE: Found a good site all about cruises and got some invaluable information. Some that has led me to change our excursions all together. We are going to be with the people instead. Save some money on the high priced ship sponsored ones and take these people's advice (some just got back this past sunday and gave blow by blow reviews) and go that route. We were even able to see the menu's for the week and though they change - they had OXTAIL SOUP! Lawd I am about to pass out!!! I guess the only thing I am trying to work out is my liquor consumption. Drinks are high on the boat! I am limiting myself to three a day at around $7-8/drink! I guess I won't be getting as drunk as I wanted. Now I could do a bar set up and just have the absolut waiting in my room, but a bottle is $40. I am still thinking about this one and just carrying me around a covered mug on the ship with my own libations, lol We will be bringing water and soda, so CAUN is covered. If I choose to do the bar set up - I will bring my own cranberry juice as well. It's funny what folks were saying they packed from silver tape to power strips (we are gonna bring one of those, there is only one outlet in the room and we got cameras and what not to charge, lol). We also were able to locate our room on the ship and we have a nice big picture window! They said that we might get an upgrade, we got a pretty good cabin now as far as I'm concerned, so that would be hella cool. I can't believe that now I can say Next Saturday, we will be on our way to New Orleans!

Well this week should be interesting. I actually have alot on my mind, which means you will be seeing it during the course of the week - so stay tuned!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:39 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:34 PM, March 19, 2007, Blogger Aziza

    Aww Pam, you're not right. I nearly burst out laughing the food I was eating after reading about you letting those MJ dolls get away from you on Ebay. *lol* I really shouldn't laugh considering that I have stuffed animals at home.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, March 19, 2007, Blogger Beana

    girl u got me rollin at flashin your husband as he mows the lawn! Priceless...but u know what..I LOVE IT! Keeping the fire in the marriage is wonderful.

    Share that cruise info...i might can afford to plan one for the PHJ's.