Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Brainwaves 7/11/06

Conversing Wit Cha



I know, I know - I finally start the blog and lose my audience anyway cause I don't write as much as I used to. It's funny how 'freedom' really does free you from alot of things including over-analyzing shit, lol lol

Things are fine in my spot on the planet. Mini-me left on the 4th - CAUN and I living it up to the point, where I should feel guilty. Here are some things we've done:

  • Seen Superman at the drive-in (we actually did this with Mini-me)

  • Got rained out at the fireworks

  • Saw Pirates of the Carribean

  • Saw Waist Deep and some crazy movie about someone plucking out eyeballs at the drivein

  • Went to Discovery Mills Mall

  • Eaten at Chili's twice, Piri Piri once

  • Went to a Dave and Busters Type Joint and played games (got my ass whipped in of all things Galaga, lol)



We have not come up for air (wicked wicked laugh).

I also went to "Janet's" shower - Part One on this past Sunday. Talk about a beautiful affair. Lord have mercy! I love these type of affairs and I certainly put some of their ideas in my mental rolodex for sure! It is so wonderful to be loved - we are having one more for her this coming Sunday. Now out of all the catered fare that was at the shower - the most popular and fought over dish - my curry chicken salad! That damn salad has definately become a curse, lol I can't do anything else. I'm making a tub full for this second shower as well and now the folks at the job are mad because I didn't bring any in. Now what's funny is that I made it for my family and they were not to keen on it - but apparently it's crack in my social circle, lol

CAUN has started back school - so now everyone in our home is in school. That should be fun, lol I start back on the 25th of July and I am looking forward to it - now the fact I move like three days after that is of no consequence to me, lol My life has been in the fast lane for months now.

I FINALLY packed a box (hooray for me) - I actually got up at 5:30 this morning and packed several boxes. It was quiet and peaceful and I could just get some stuff packed away. It now looks like we are moving - which is good. The biggest jobs will be the kitchen, my room and mini-me's room. The kitchen I guess won't be soo bad because I am going to liquidate alot of stuff.

Oh and finally, I decided to take inventory of all my daughters electronics because I just needed to see exactly what she has...

  • 1 32 inch TV

  • 1 Playstation 2

  • 1 DVD player

  • 1 portable DVD player

  • 1 Gameboy advance

  • 1 portable CD player

  • 1 boom box

  • 1 Karoke Machine

  • 1 Disney Mix Stick

  • 1 Sony PSP

  • 1 traditional tape recorder

  • Access to the home computer

  • Access to the home digital camcorder (we have two)

  • Access to the home digital camera

  • Cell Phone



What in Sam Hell?! I didn't buy most of this stuff but this child got all this stuff! The only child thing is crazy - and she certainly after I took inventory, had to acknowledge and let me know that she is blessed and that she KNOWS she has alot of responsibility to those that love her to continue to do well in school and be someone that we can be proud of.

How much stuff does your child currently have. For the little ones - count those things like V-techs etc. etc.
 
posted by Pamalicious at 3:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: