Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Brainwaves 7/18/06

The Happiness Factor



After I blogged last evening, I got to thinking. I have been struggling with exactly what to blog about. I am a personal blogger and I didn't want to change my format - but I was finding it hard to really find topics. When I was blogging "Emancipation" - because it was a 'journey' and it was fraught with 'issues' it was so easy to write and I was in a very brillant place. Flip side of that is that the happiness is about as boring as one can be and I am bereft of words, lol. Happiness is definite and there are only so many ways to describe it and even talk about it - because Happiness for you might evoke envy and jealously or a range of other 'emotions' from someone else - therefore we temper our happiness. However Pain/Sorrow/Drama/Issues is multi-faceted ever evolving and has pages and pages of text ascribed to it. I just found it soo funny (and sad)the limitations of happiness - especially when the limitations are more for the 'other' person than for yourself.
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:24 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: